Established in the 1830’s, Stratford is home to the famous Stratford Shakespeare Festival, which has been active for more than 60 years. Stratford is rich in world-class theatre – with both classic Shakespearean plays and modern, contemporary productions. Stratford is also a favourite city for many to visit for the sight-seeing alone. From beautiful heritage homes to the idyllic parks along the Avon River (complete with resident swans) to the charming Shakespearean Gardens, there is plenty of natural beauty to keep visitors coming back year after year.
Included in Tour Price:
- Round trip Hammond Transportation Coach.
- 1-night accommodations at Stratford Parlour Inn & Suites, Vintage Hotels
- Luggage Handling
- 2 lunches at Parkview United Church
- 1 Buffet dinner at Stratford Parlour Inn & Suites, Vintage Hotels
- 1 Buffet Breakfast at Stratford Parlour Inn & Suites, Vintage Hotels
- Tour of the Costume & Prop Warehouse
- 1 ticket/seat for Chicago at the Stratford Festival Theatre
- 1 ticket/seat for Spamalot at the Avon Theatre
- Two to a Room (each)$740.00
TERMS & CONDITIONS:Deposit of $250.00 due upon booking. Price includes all taxes and fees. Optional Travel Insurance, emergency medical insurance and cancellation insurance are available at an additional cost.